A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Steinberg is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Steinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Howard Steinberg MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Steinberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.