Learn more about Dr. Daniel Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Steinberg is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Steinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Howard Steinberg MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Steinberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.