Dr. Daniel Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Stewart?

June 28th, 2017

Im Florefis Johnson Patient of Dr Daniel Stewart!

Doctor Stewart is a good hearted Man,not only that he is the best Doctor too!thats why me and my husband love him so very much!thank you Doctor for operating my hand now I can used it!i always thought of you and you are always in our prayers I thank the good Lord that we found you !you are the best!God bless you and your work!

August 2nd, 2016

Had an appointment, the reception called the last minute to cancel the appt, then when I ask a simple question she got very very rude and a smart-and very very unkind and talked to me like I was stupid, so needless to say I have not seen Dr. Stewart, and won't cause if he has people like this working for him then that also reflects what kind of doctor he is and how he would treat his pts.

May 14th, 2015

Disrespectful of feelings

My appointment was at 1:00 and I didn't see him until 4:15. Then when he came in he started talking about only doing one breast and I am getting a double mastectomy. He asked me why when only 1 breast was needed, I said because I don't want to deal with this again down the road. He turned to his intern and said women do this for the perfect breast and I let him know quickly that is not the reason. He tried to cut me off but I spoke even louder because that really irritated me. Not all women are worried about the perfect breast. People should keep their bias opinions to themselves. Cancer patients are really sensitive to rude remark, from people who have never dealt with Cancer.

March 22nd, 2015

DIEP Flaps

Dr. Stewart and his team is excellent. I had a surgery and saw him 2-3 times a day for the first 5 days after surgery. I also saw him surgical team twice a day in addition for careful monitoring. Highly recommend him!

September 26th, 2012

The Best

Very blessed he is my surgeon. A great caring, down to earth doctor.

July 9th, 2012