A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Haddad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Haddad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Daniel Haddad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Haddad practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.