Learn more about Dr. Daniel Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Haddad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Haddad, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Haddad MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Daniel Haddad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Haddad practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.