A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hadzic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hadzic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hadzic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadzic graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hadzic has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Boris Hadzic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Hadzic practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hadzic has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hadzic practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.