Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Hafenrichter
Dr. Daniel Hafenrichter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hafenrichter is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center, SSM St Clare Health Center - Fenton and Des Peres Hospital. Dr. Hafenrichter has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Hafenrichter has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Daniel Hafenrichter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Ricardo Rao
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi29
Dr. Jerry Lowder
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi14
Dr. Glennon Yazdi
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi26