A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hafner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hafner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hafner, DC, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafner graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hafner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Hafner DC and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Hafner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hafner has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hafner practices Ophthalmology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Ophthalmologists.