A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hafner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hafner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafner graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hafner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Hafner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Hafner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hafner has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hafner practices Ophthalmology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Ophthalmologists.