A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Haimowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Haimowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Haimowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haimowitz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Haimowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Haimowitz MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Haimowitz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Haimowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Haimowitz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Levittown, PA.
See Levittown Internists and Levittown Geriatric Doctors.