Dr. Daniel Haimowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Haimowitz?

MY MOM'S FINAL DAYS

Posted on March 6th, 2014

DR HAIMOWITZ WAS OUTSTANDING. I LIVE IN OHIO MY MOM WAS IN PA. DR DAN CALLED FREQUENTLY TO LET ME KNOW WHAT THE STATUS WAS - OFTEN DAILY. HE WAS COMPASSIONATE, PROFESSIONAL, AND HELPFUL IN ADVISING ME AS TO HER FINAL CARE. HE KEP T HER SUFFERING TO A MINIMUM. GREAT MAN

Posted on July 10th, 2013

I am writing this NOT as a Health Care Provider, but as a family member. Dr. Haimowitz cared for my mom and dad in an assisted living facilty. He also was my mother's physician as she was tranfered to St.Mary's for treatment. I was thoroughly impressed with him and his care! He actually called me before initially seeing my parents to gather some information and also to make sure we were"on the same page". Both of my parents liked his bedside manner. He took the time to talk with both of them. He followed up with me on a routine basis [unheard of now-a -day] to keep me updated on their care. He is pleasant, and I respect his medical opinion! I can, without hesitation, highly recommend Dr. Haimowitz as a geriatric physician!!

Michael L Robinson, M.D., Diplomate Amer Board of Internal Medicine

Posted on August 17th, 2010

I am no longer in any way affiliated with Dr Haimowitz but have been closely familiar with his practice in the past. I have no reservations in entrusting my family members to his excellent care. He is extremely bright, academically well prepared, and practices very appropriately. He is a double boarded specialist in Internal Medicine and Geriatric medicine and is a prestigious Fellow of the American College of Physicians. He is extremely caring and goes the extra step for his patients.

Misdiagnosed