A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Haithcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Haithcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Haithcock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haithcock graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haithcock has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Haithcock MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Haithcock practice?
- Dr. Daniel Haithcock has 13 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Haithcock practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA and Warner Robins, GA.
See Dublin Internists and Dublin Cardiologists.