A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Haithcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Haithcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haithcock
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haithcock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Haithcock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haithcock graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haithcock has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Fairview Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Haithcock MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Haithcock practice?
- Dr. Daniel Haithcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Haithcock practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Cardiologists.