Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Haithcock
Dr. Daniel Haithcock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Haithcock is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Coliseum Medical Centers and Dekalb Medical at North Decatur. Dr. Haithcock has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Haithcock has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Haithcock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.
Dr. Felix Sogade
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Macon, GA 0 mi31
Dr. Joseph Poku
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Macon, GA 0 mi20
Dr. Kathy Lynn
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Macon, GA 0 mi26