Dr. Daniel Hakimi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hakimi?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hakimi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2017

All I can say is that when unforeseen matters hit your pregnancy, you want a good doctor with a good judgement call to be there for you. He has proven himself three times in three different pregnancies. He is truly one of a kind. I recommend him to all family and friends. Staff also are caring and helpful.

June 11th, 2017

Dr Hakimi is worth anything

I used Dr Hakimi fro my recent pregnancy. I was considered very high risk. So high risk that the High risk Department at Hackensack told me that I needed to terminate my pregnancy because of my renal failure and the fact that one of my Twins was not doing well inside the womb. Dr Hakimi needed a second opinion so he sent me to get one from Colombia. Colombia did not want to touch me because Hackensack had already told me to terminate. He then referred me to Phili (CHOP). They too did not want to see me because two other hospitals did not want to touch me. To make the matters worse no Ob wanted to take care of me. He did a superb Job. Not only I delivered safely, but also I now have an opportunity to enjoy my beautiful kids. He is truly a hero and knows his stuff! They have very convenience hours. they start 7 AM and end 9 PM and open on weekends (Sundays). What else can you ask for? You can not get those hours for working moms anywhere else. To the previous writer: 1) It is worth to wait for him even 3 hours. You will never know when you will need his services like I did so be grateful! 2) I never waited long because I knew that I needed to be flexible. I knew to avoid making appointments on Thursday night or sometimes Tuesday nights because they were busier those two nights. A little thought, flexibility and appreciation could have solved your issue. I also watched how hard the staff worked and remained patient with me as a nervous mom! Recommend him to anyone.

March 9th, 2017

STAY AWAY!!

Every time you call, they are in a big rush and put you on hold for a long period of time. I had an appointment scheduled and I waited 2 hours before they took me in. Apparently this happens all the time according those who were waiting with me in the waiting area. After my appointment, i waited a few days and still did not get a call back from anyone regarding my results. I then left two messages for them at the office and they still did not call me back!!!! This is the third time i’m now calling the clinical desk. The front desk girls like Stephanie are so quick to transfer me to the clinical desk where no one picks up the phone!! They claim they check the mailbox frequently and that’s a lie. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, HORRIBLE STAFF!!!! WHAT A SHAME. Hakimi used to be such an amazing doctor and now he has an awful staff running the place. Time to find another OB. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE, THEY JUST DON’T CARE ANYMORE.

January 2nd, 2016

Dr. Hakimi is by far the best OBGYN physician that I have ever come across. I saw 3 Gyn MDs. All of them told me that I needed a surgery. He supplied me with the literature why I did not need one. I got to him because of my sister who has been using him for the past 10 years. I can see why. He is the best in Bergen and Passaic counties. I travel 35 minutes to see him. It is all worth it!

December 7th, 2015

EXCELLENT

November 1st, 2015

I have a great fear of doctors & when I had to go to one I chose Dr. Hakimi. I found him very nice, kind, professional, & I trusted him. He had told me that I needed surgery & he new that I was scared because I never had surgery before. I thanked him for his help & he turned around and thanked me for letting him perform my surgery. His staff was very kind, helpful, & supportive with all of my needs. I highly recommend Dr. Hakimi to anyone who is in need of his services. Thank You all so very much for everything I really do appreciate it. Your the Best

October 13th, 2015

very unprofessional.

October 4th, 2015

Dr Hakimi is the best. You can never go wrong with him. He did a Robotic Surgery on my mom and compared to my aunt who had her uterus removed elsewhere, my mom had a much better recovery and satisfaction. I recommend him highly. My mom does not mind if his nurse practitioner sees her for her pap. You can not have him do your pap and then expect him to be ther for your complicated surgery or delivery. His office is superb and they are on top of everything. He is the best around!

August 28th, 2015

not honest

This doctor will never want to see you. He will send nurses to speak with you. I did not find him to be very good specialist . Will not recommend him to anybody.

January 2nd, 2015

Choosing to go to a midwife is not enough. You have to know who is covering her!

I love Eve not only for her knowledge, experience, and professionalism, but also her exceptionally amazing heart. I was under the care of another midwife 3 years ago with my first pregnancy which ended with a C-Section. I liked my midwife. I pushed for 2 hrs and my baby was stuck in birth canal. She called her covering Ob who came in and right away said that I needed to be cut! The Ob did not say two words to me and I feel that they jumped into a C. This time around, my friend told me about Eve. I went to see her. What an experience! What a difference! She had me meet three times his covering doc, Dr Hakimi. They preped me and I knew what to expect exactly! At my VBAC delivery the baby got stuck in the birth canal again. Dr Hakimi arrived and skillfully applied Forceps and I had a successful VBAC. I have referred 6 of my friends to Eve and they all LOVE her! Excellent team work guys!

June 19th, 2014

Happy Mom

Dr. Hakimi delivered my third child 6 months ago. This time around, I had a very difficult delivery and my son's head was stuck in the birth canal. Like a hero, he was able to perform a very complicated forceps delivery on me. Suffice it to say that after he left the room, all the nurses said that he was the most skillful ObGyn that they had seen and that had I been under anyone else's care, I would have had a ceserean section. I did not think that I would become complicated after having all easy deliveries. He is the best around with the calmest demenour. Thank you Dr. Hakimi for every thing that you have done for us.

March 20th, 2014

Saved my life & helped my mother

I had a twin pregnancy last year. The pregnancy had resulted from IVF. My reproductive endocrinologist had referred me to a perinatologist as he said that I was high risk. The first pregnancy I listened to him and went to the perinatologist that charged me a lot as he was not taking any insurance. The second time around I deceided to take the recommendation from my friend who referred to Dr Hakimi as the hidden jem! Since I was no longer nervous like the first time around, I said to myself let's save some money and this time go to someone who actually takes my insurance. It turnd out that my second pregnancy was even more high risk and he discovered issues that the first recommended perinatologist never even bother checking. He truly saved that pregnancy with his diligence. Not only I thanked my friend, but also I decided to send my own mother who was scheduled for an open hysterectomy also at Hackensack to him. He did a fabolus job with that Robot for het too and she went home only a few hours after the surgery. Never can thank him enough. Knowledgeable, caring, smart, and selfless. By the way, Dr Hakimi and Hackensack Hospital are the best possible combinations.