Dr. Daniel Hakimi DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 2nd, 2016
Dr. Hakimi is by far the best OBGYN physician that I have ever come across. I saw 3 Gyn MDs. All of them told me that I needed a surgery. He supplied me with the literature why I did not need one. I got to him because of my sister who has been using him for the past 10 years. I can see why. He is the best in Bergen and Passaic counties. I travel 35 minutes to see him. It is all worth it!

December 7th, 2015
EXCELLENT

November 1st, 2015
I have a great fear of doctors & when I had to go to one I chose Dr. Hakimi. I found him very nice, kind, professional, & I trusted him. He had told me that I needed surgery & he new that I was scared because I never had surgery before. I thanked him for his help & he turned around and thanked me for letting him perform my surgery. His staff was very kind, helpful, & supportive with all of my needs. I highly recommend Dr. Hakimi to anyone who is in need of his services. Thank You all so very much for everything I really do appreciate it. Your the Best

October 13th, 2015
very unprofessional.

October 4th, 2015
Dr Hakimi is the best. You can never go wrong with him. He did a Robotic Surgery on my mom and compared to my aunt who had her uterus removed elsewhere, my mom had a much better recovery and satisfaction. I recommend him highly. My mom does not mind if his nurse practitioner sees her for her pap. You can not have him do your pap and then expect him to be ther for your complicated surgery or delivery. His office is superb and they are on top of everything. He is the best around!

August 27th, 2015
not honest
This doctor will never want to see you. He will send nurses to speak with you. I did not find him to be very good specialist . Will not recommend him to anybody.

January 1st, 2015
Choosing to go to a midwife is not enough. You have to know who is covering her!
I love Eve not only for her knowledge, experience, and professionalism, but also her exceptionally amazing heart. I was under the care of another midwife 3 years ago with my first pregnancy which ended with a C-Section. I liked my midwife. I pushed for 2 hrs and my baby was stuck in birth canal. She called her covering Ob who came in and right away said that I needed to be cut! The Ob did not say two words to me and I feel that they jumped into a C. This time around, my friend told me about Eve. I went to see her. What an experience! What a difference! She had me meet three times his covering doc, Dr Hakimi. They preped me and I knew what to expect exactly! At my VBAC delivery the baby got stuck in the birth canal again. Dr Hakimi arrived and skillfully applied Forceps and I had a successful VBAC. I have referred 6 of my friends to Eve and they all LOVE her! Excellent team work guys!

June 19th, 2014
Happy Mom
Dr. Hakimi delivered my third child 6 months ago. This time around, I had a very difficult delivery and my son's head was stuck in the birth canal. Like a hero, he was able to perform a very complicated forceps delivery on me. Suffice it to say that after he left the room, all the nurses said that he was the most skillful ObGyn that they had seen and that had I been under anyone else's care, I would have had a ceserean section. I did not think that I would become complicated after having all easy deliveries. He is the best around with the calmest demenour. Thank you Dr. Hakimi for every thing that you have done for us.

March 19th, 2014
Saved my life & helped my mother
I had a twin pregnancy last year. The pregnancy had resulted from IVF. My reproductive endocrinologist had referred me to a perinatologist as he said that I was high risk. The first pregnancy I listened to him and went to the perinatologist that charged me a lot as he was not taking any insurance. The second time around I deceided to take the recommendation from my friend who referred to Dr Hakimi as the hidden jem! Since I was no longer nervous like the first time around, I said to myself let's save some money and this time go to someone who actually takes my insurance. It turnd out that my second pregnancy was even more high risk and he discovered issues that the first recommended perinatologist never even bother checking. He truly saved that pregnancy with his diligence. Not only I thanked my friend, but also I decided to send my own mother who was scheduled for an open hysterectomy also at Hackensack to him. He did a fabolus job with that Robot for het too and she went home only a few hours after the surgery. Never can thank him enough. Knowledgeable, caring, smart, and selfless. By the way, Dr Hakimi and Hackensack Hospital are the best possible combinations.

August 27th, 2013
ms
him is my best ginecology doctor !!!

May 26th, 2013
Hands down, he is the best.
Basically, if you are stuck and other high risk docs turn you away,think of confident (by no means arrogant), skillful, knowledgeable, and patient Dr. Daniel Hakimi. I really mean it! I had 2 Cesereans and during my last pregnancy the placenta had gone to the bladder(percreta). My high risk doctors at Colombia Presbyterian prepared me for another Ceserean folowed by a hysterectomy and very likely loosing half of my bladder. They also told me that I could be bleeding to death and be in ICU for a long time. I then saw Dr. Hakimi and decided to switch to him as he explained to me about a new conservative management where he left the placenta in the womb. He did that. I did not loose any blood, still have my bladder and nothing has changed with my urination. Thanks to him he saved my life and my bladder. This year I had bad fibroids that were giving me pain and bleeding. Again, he did the state of the art Robotic Hysterectomy for me and I went home the same day. He's really amazing and he's a leading physician in the field of ObGyn. God Bless him.

May 17th, 2013
Very Kind, Caring, and SKILLED
We had a breached delivery with a complication, and the doctor was very caring and concerned that everything was done right with our full consent and understanding of what was going on. After 3 hours our little boy was born perfectly healthy without needing a C-Section. G-D blessed his skilled hands, and we bless him too. He even attended a celebrating ceremony 8 days later. A truly devoted doctor, and one of a kind person.