Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hale is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hale, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Inborn Errors Lipid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Reye Syndrome
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Esten Hale MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Hale practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hale practices Pediatric Endocrinology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Endocrinologists.