Awesome Dr. show details Awesome Dr.
by Mark L. on Oct 22nd, 2013

He listens to you! His staff also listen, and are amazingly friendly, and aproachable... (Jessica) Made my fiancee feel better when I was facing a potentially life threatening issue! I would absolutly recommend him to anyone.He pays attention to details and will stay and answer you're questions while some others will rush through responses, not Dr. Hallam. All of the other staff members that I have spoken to about this doctor have not only said how good he is at what he does, which you would expect them to say. They also describe his dedication, as being there for his patients, almost around the clock.Not to sound clichie, but he saved my life. If he hadnt recognized the issue quickly and immediatly begain treatment, I would not be recovering right now.

This guy is amazing! show details This guy is amazing!
by Mark L. on Oct 22nd, 2013

He listens to you! His staff also listen, and are amazingly friendly, and aproachable... (Jessica) Made my fiancee feel better when I was facing a potentially life threatening issue! I would absolutly recommend him to anyone. He pays attention to details and will stay and answer you're questions while some others will rush through responses, not Dr. Hallam. All of the other staff members that I have spoken to about this doctor have not only said how good he is at what he does, which you would expect them to say. They also describe his dedication, as being there for his patients, almost around the clock. Not to sound clichie, but he saved my life. If he hadnt recognized the issue quickly and immediatly begain treatment, I would not be recovering right now.