A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haller Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Haller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
- Aurora Burlington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Haller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Haller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Haller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Haller practices Family Medicine near Union Grove, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL.
See Union Grove Primary Care Doctors.