A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haller
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haller Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Haller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
- Aurora Burlington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Haller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Haller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Haller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Haller practices Family Medicine near Union Grove, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL.
See Union Grove Primary Care Doctors.