A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hamilos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hamilos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hamilos, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilos graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hamilos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Hamilos MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Hamilos practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hamilos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hamilos practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists and Boston Internists.