A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hamilos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hamilos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilos
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hamilos, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilos graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hamilos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Hamilos MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Hamilos practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hamilos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hamilos practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists and Boston Internists.