Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Hamilos
Dr. Daniel Hamilos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Clinical Laboratory Immunology. Dr. Hamilos is affiliated with Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Lawrence General Hospital and Norwood Hospital. Dr. Hamilos has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Hamilos has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
Dr. Daniel Hamilos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Kemunto Mokaya
Dermatology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi3
Dr. James Guseh
Boston, MA 0.01 mi
Dr. Elaine Yu
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Boston, MA 0.01 mi9