A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hammon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hammon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammon graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hammon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Hammon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Hammon practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hammon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hammon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Murray, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons and Salt Lake City Surgeons.