A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hammon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hammon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hammon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammon graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hammon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Hammon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Hammon practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hammon has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hammon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons and Salt Lake City Surgeons.