A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Han is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Han, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Han has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel DR Han MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Han practice?
- Dr. Daniel Han has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Han practices Urology near Islandia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Islandia Urologists.