A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hanley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanley
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hanley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hanley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanley graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hanley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Francis Hanley MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Hanley practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hanley has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hanley practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Neurologists.