Dr. Daniel Hanson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hanson?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hanson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2016

From start to finish Dr Hanson was excellent. I had a very positive experience with him and his staff. I felt I had a very complex problem and he helped me understand my problem by drawing me pictures and reviewing my MRI with me. I've seen other surgeons for my problem and they didn't give me the confidence and great bedside manner that Dr Hanson did. His surgical skills pulled me through and I have had a wonderful outcome. I'm so thankful for Dr Hanson. He personally called me after surgery.

June 17th, 2014

Teacher

Each time I met with Dr. Hanson he was always courteous and willing to explain things exactly and answer all my questions about what was going to happen, how long recovery would be, what the surgery would really entail, problems that could happen, etc. I didn't feel like I was rushed.

June 6th, 2014

he is an awesome Spine surgeon

After meeting with several different Spine surgeons (which were arrogant) I finally met Dr. Hanson. He introduced himself as Dan Hanson and encouraged me to call him Dan. I thought to myself, finally someone who is down to earth. He explained my problem very well to me , he made drawings to help me understand and took the time to review my MRI with me. He was very thorough! My surgery went beautifully, my recovery was fast and my incision was small. Myself and my wife loved his bedside manner and his surgical ability. He was amazing. I can't recommend him enough to my family and friends. I'd give him 5 stars out of 5!

October 10th, 2013

Insulting

I can say after seeing specialists for years, I have never been treated so badly by a doctor in my life. On 2 occasions I had an appointment to show up to be told the doctor didnt come in today. On 3 occacions after waiting weeks for an appointment I get a call the day before to cancel. After my surgery Dr Hansen walked past my wife without so much as a word and she had to chace him down to find out how it went. Now that the surgery is over I have been working for a month to get him to send a letter to my work comp for continued care. I will never return to this place

July 16th, 2017