Dr. Daniel Harada Is this you?

October 18th, 2016

I HAVE BEEN WITH DOCTOR HARADA FOR SO MANY YEAR'S OVER 20 + HE IS VERY UNDERSTANDING & CARING & LISTEN TO ALL YOUR PAIN AND FEELING VERY HELPFUL IN HEALING. From all the Other doctor I have seen He is the Top of My list and I do let other people and friend know how good of a Doctor he is.

April 17th, 2014

The best! Dr Harada

Dr Harada is very thorough, professional and he loves people. He takes a lot of time with you and always makes sure you're taken care if before you leave his office. Very caring and great personality, very patient!

February 14th, 2013

I had seen Dr. Harada way, way back at the St. Francis Medical West office. He was not my regular doctor, who at that time, was off. The first thing I remember is that I felt comfortable...good bedside manners. Fast forward maybe 20 years later I decided to switch doctors and he became my regular doctor. Dr. Harada is courteous and spends the time to talk and explain things. What made him excellent in my opinion was when he personally called me on a Saturday afternoon because he had some test results back and he was concerned about it. He didn't have one of his nurses call me...he did it himself. As for the long wait, it wasn't always like that, but yes, the wait time was long at my last visit. However, the positives far outweigh that negative.

April 20th, 2012

Ridiculous wait!

Nice guy, seems smart, but the wait is ridiculous! I have NEVER gone in my appointed time. I was once the first appointment (I booked it 6 months in advance) and I STILL had to wait 20 min! And you can never get an appointment the same or next day. Good luck getting one within a week!

January 16th, 2016