A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Harber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Harber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harber
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harber graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Harber has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Harber DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Harber practice?
- Dr. Daniel Harber has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Harber practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Cardiologists.