A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Harber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Harber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harber
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Harber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harber graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Harber has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Harber DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Harber practice?
- Dr. Daniel Harber has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Harber practices Cardiovascular Disease near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI and Southfield, MI.