A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Harlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Harlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Harlin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Harlin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Harlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Clay Harlin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Harlin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Harlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Harlin practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Covington, LA.
See New Orleans Radiologists.