A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Harrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Harrell, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Harrell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bryan Harrell DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Harrell practice?
- Dr. Daniel Harrell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Harrell practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.