A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Harvey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Harvey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eugene Harvey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Harvey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Harvey practices Family Medicine near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians.