A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Harvey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Harvey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan