A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Harwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Harwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harwood graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Harwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Harwood MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Harwood practice?
- Dr. Daniel Harwood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Harwood practices Surgery near Weaverville, CA.
See Weaverville Surgeons.