A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hasfurther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hasfurther, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasfurther graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hasfurther has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Hasfurther MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Hasfurther practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hasfurther has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hasfurther practices Anesthesiology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV.
See Reno Anesthesiologists.