A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hatch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hatch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatch graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Hatch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fillmore Community Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joe Hatch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Hatch practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hatch has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hatch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Provo, UT.
See Provo Radiologists.