A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hawley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hawley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bryan Hawley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Hawley practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hawley has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hawley practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.