A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hawley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hawley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bryan Hawley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Hawley practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hawley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hawley practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and Coronado, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.