A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Headrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Headrick is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Headrick
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Headrick Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Headrick graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Headrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Headrick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Headrick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Headrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Headrick practices Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Primary Care Doctors and Laguna Beach Family Physicians.