A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Headrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Headrick is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Headrick graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Headrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Headrick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Headrick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Headrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Headrick practices Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Primary Care Doctors and Laguna Beach Addiction Specialists.