Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Addiction Medicine Specialist
Video profile

2.0

Apr 25th, 2015

im sure hes nice but he believes in pseudo science and illegally signed off on his daughters immunizations saying they received them when they did not. shouldn't have a license

by past patient on Jun 1st, 2014

I like Dr. Headrick. I think he treated me with kindness and respect. He listened to my concerns even when I was still detoxing and not at all clear headed. I did not feel the same about the program. My counselor was usually MIA and not any help at all. The nurses we great, though.

Grad pt. show details Grad pt.
by Mary R. on Apr 14th, 2013

Do you have any studies on the helicopter effect? Why in our brains do we hear that? I would like if you covered that in your lecture. You say "that helicopter is for me" why do all addicts hear that? An auditory response to any drug is that. Why?

Pacific Coast Recovery show details Pacific Coast Recovery
Jul 13th, 2012

I may have seen him for a total of 2 minutes during my stay and was billed for numerous consultations and sessions that never took place. All he does is parrot AA and move you on to a very shoddy outpatient program.

dont go to him show details dont go to him
Mar 13th, 2012

This is not a Dr. he is a joke he is a addiction expert yeah right!!!He has no bedside manner. And trys to put you on head meds when you dont need them!!!!!