Dr. Daniel Heaston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Heaston?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Heaston?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2016

orthapedics

Very informative and concerned. Allowed me to ask questions and listened to my wishes. He would not waste my time with solutions that I thought wouldn't work because of my past history.

April 8th, 2016

5 stars to one of the best orthopedic surgeons in Greeley, Colorado

In 2010, I had a bicycle accident and badly fractured my ulna and several bones in my wrist. I have Von Willebrand Disease, a bleeding disorder, and I was concerned I would not get the proper treatment for the bleeding. In the emergency room, the doctor said I would need surgery and the orthopedic surgeon on call was on his way. I was in serious pain and afraid my hemorrhaging issues would not be addressed appropriately. Dr. Heaston walked in the door a few minutes later and knew exactly what to do. He had read my records before entering the E.R. and was prepared to use a technique that would not require surgery. My arm and wrist healed beautifully and I recommend Dr. Heaston because of his knowledge, expertise, and his ability to walk the healing journey with his patients. His staff was very supportive and my care was excellent!Thank you Dr. Heaston for your expertise, your willingness to work with my bleeding disorder, and your incredible bedside manner that took away my fears! 5 stars to your staff and you!

June 28th, 2013

The Best

Dr Heaston fixed my recently broken collar bone. He was HANDS DOWN the best doctor I've ever dealt with. Extremely friendly, helpful, and explained everything to me in terms I can understand. He even called me personally the day after surgery to check up on me. I NEVER felt rushed to get out of the office so he could move on to the next patient and his staff was just as helpful and courteous. I had no idea who to go to in the area for this and the first Dr I saw did not inspire confidence in any form. I'm so glad I decided to get a second opinion from Dr Heaston.

December 7th, 2015