A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Heimbecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Heimbecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Heimbecker, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heimbecker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Heimbecker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Lillian M. Hudspeth Memorial Hospital
- San Angelo Comm Med Ctr, San Angelo, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Albert Heimbecker MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Heimbecker practice?
- Dr. Daniel Heimbecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Heimbecker practices Emergency Medicine near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Emergency Physicians.