A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Heintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Heintz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heintz graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Heintz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Rose - San Martín Campus
- St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heintz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Heintz practice?
Dr. Daniel Heintz practices Pediatrics near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.