Dr. Daniel Heithold MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 15th, 2015
Rude appointment scheduler
First I should start off by saying I never got a chance to see the doctor,so this review is based soley on my experience with the appointment scheduler.I called to schedule an appointment to see the Dr. To have my gallbladder removed. The lady in charge of scheduling the appointments is by far the worst office personal I have ever talked to. She was so condescending. She treated me awful. Every time I would say something to her,she would more or less repeat in a mocking tone to someone beside her.I had called two weeks earlier to schedule an appointment,but she wouldn't even schedule it because I was leaving to go on vacation,so she insisted I wait until I got back. I didn't understand that. I do not have ins,so I am self pay. I think that was a big deal for her. She kept telling me I should just go to the hospital where I'm from,and seemed very adiment about me not coming there.I had my phone on speaker,so if anyone needs proof of the conversation,i have many witnesses.I finally got her to set me an appointment,and she said she would send me out a packet of paperwork to fill out and bring with me to the appointment. I never got the paper work,and I never got a phone call at any time before the appointment to confirm it. Luckily I was able to get an appointment with the chief of Surgery and have it removed. I am a repectable person. I am an independent contracted nurse that works for 496 insurance companies doing life,long term care and diaabilty exams for them.I have done that job for 13 years. I have met many doctors,nurses and many office staff. This lady by far is the worst professional I have ever met.

July 3rd, 2015
Excellent surgeon
He is the best surgeon ever! I had double hernias and was up and about in no time! Minimal pain and swelling! You can tell he loves his job and he has a great personaliity! Enjoy just chatting with him! His office staff is also wonderful and helped us on several occasions even though I was a new patient. I recommend him highly!

February 9th, 2015
He has always taken good care of me and Lord forbid I need another operation he will be the first person I call

September 4th, 2013
EXCELLENT!!
Gallbladder removed. LOVE this Dr! Very happy with the treatment I received. His staff is knowledgeable and respectful. Would highly recommend!!

April 3rd, 2013
Dr Heithold IS GREAT !!!!!
Dr .Heithild and his team especially Ms. Laurie and Ms.Teresa are just amazing with the best bedside manner I've ever experience or seen in my life.....Dr. Heithold and his team are the kind of doctors office that you wish could be your doctors for everything!!! just like a old time doctors office with all the compassion and a professional kindness that everyone wants and needs !!!! Thanks for you time if your in need of a top notch doctor call his office ......

February 18th, 2013
ms
Had gallbladder removed. Everything about Dr Heithold was great !!! It is hard to remember his name, now that its after the fact! Lol! Could not ask for anything more, I really liked him. And also had no problems at all after surgery.

December 3rd, 2012
Great caring doctor.

July 2nd, 2012
Intestine severed during a routine Gall Bladder operation.

October 5th, 2011
worse bedside manner of any doctor ever had my mother to.
treated my 78 year old mother with total disrespect....can't ask questions without a smartelic response.....does not care if he causes pain during his treatment for u....beware....

July 29th, 2011
I could not have been more pleased! I was so scared to learn I needed surgery and Dr Heithold and his staff put my fears to rest. The care I received was outstanding. Best experience I have had in any physician office. His receptionist was helpful. His nurse took time to answer all my questions and reassure me I would be fine. Great doctor!

March 15th, 2011
Col.
I have met a lot of doctors in my 61 years, and Dr. Heithold is among the best, compassionate, funny, great bedside manner, and caring. One evening after my surgery, the phone rang and it was the doctor wanting to know how I was doing. If ever I need surgery again, I will travel back to Georgia to be cared for by Dr. Heithold!!!!

March 13th, 2009
office staff unprofessional, will not return your call, you are just another number, another dollar !