Dr. Daniel Helfet-Hilliker MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Portland, OR

2.4

April 15th, 2017
Dangerous
This physician is truly a danger to society.....by excessive and inappropriate prescibing potent psychoactive medications, he has endangered many patients and ruined many lives , MINE INCLUDED ! What's worse is that I am an MD and consulted this monster in good faith......,

June 29th, 2015
Unethical
Highly UNETHICAL - over injection of drugs

September 1st, 2013
Rickets from being locked up too long
I developed rickets from vitamin d deficiency (sunlight deficiency) from being locked up too long inside with no sunlight. My legs bend outward now, my wrists got larger, and I grew a square head. Dr. Giger wouldn't give me vitamin D supplements. I am very angry. I thought the outward bow legged shape was from being injected but it is in fact rickets.

March 18th, 2013
BAD doctor should not be allowed to write prescriptions
Dr. Helfet-Hilliker wanted to get me with antipsychotics. He is challenging and is a smart bad person and should have his license taken away. He is insincere and should not be allowed to write the wrong prescription. I have Asian sensitivity, and he overdosed me on antipsychotics with the wrong prescription that caused profuse lactation, elevated prolactin levels, elevated IGF-1 levels and acromegaly that is causing joint pain and now I need plastic surgery because he overdosed me on the wrong strong bad medication.

June 19th, 2012
Dr. Helfet-Hilliker has really helped me. I feel like he really cares about me and how I am doing. He is a great listener.

March 26th, 2012
this doctor is not qualified and is psychotic
UNPROFESSIONAL, tell this doctor to get lost