Dr. Daniel Helfet-Hilliker MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2017
Dangerous
This physician is truly a danger to society.....by excessive and inappropriate prescibing potent psychoactive medications, he has endangered many patients and ruined many lives , MINE INCLUDED ! What's worse is that I am an MD and consulted this monster in good faith......,

June 30th, 2015
Unethical
Highly UNETHICAL - over injection of drugs

July 29th, 2014
Dr. Helfet-Hilliker is a murde*rer
I am not mentally ill. He should have let me go. Instead, he kept me for 30 days and over injected me with Risperidone. I am traumatized now.

June 10th, 2014
No, Helfet-Hilliker did not listen. He is irrational and went on attack mode overdosing me on Risperdal and didn't listen to my mom who used to be a midwife who said it was overdose. Risperidone induced acromegaly. It is in the medical literature. He should have left me alone because I already had connections. I am left with a disfigured face and joints now all because of him. My life is over unless I sue for plastic surgery.

September 1st, 2013
Rickets from being locked up too long
I developed rickets from vitamin d deficiency (sunlight deficiency) from being locked up too long inside with no sunlight. My legs bend outward now, my wrists got larger, and I grew a square head. Dr. Giger wouldn't give me vitamin D supplements. I am very angry. I thought the outward bow legged shape was from being injected but it is in fact rickets.

April 29th, 2013
Satan
Dr. Helfet Hilliker is trash and called me Satan and told me "everyone thinks you have schizophrenia" without doing his homework. I don't think so. I just graduated from an east coast college and was highly functioning and my school gave me dopamine AGONISTS for a competitive edge not dopamine ANTAGONISTS to make me slow and unintelligent like him. I am an intelligent and motivated person with a 1410 on my SATs and was trying to get my first job out of college when he put me on dopamine blockers. He truly gave me an inaccurate diagnosis and gave me nothing but huge problems and didn't understand what point I was at in my life.

April 28th, 2013
Doesnt understand
I am an ivy league graduate who was trying to get a job on wall steet and dr helfet hilliker was jealous and tried to hurt me with Antiosychitics for a month. I am traumatized and having a hard time with the effects. I have a positive Ana and have fatigue and tiredness so why did he give me antipsychotics that sedate and my ivy league school put me in dopamine agonists like adderall and Wellbutrin and he went against that and gave me dopamine blockers. Bad psychiatrist who doesn't look into your medical or social history and doesn't look into your true state of mind and doesn't work with the system. He left me for dead. I just finished honors in my economics major at my school then he tried to make me stupid on Antipsychotics. I am very upset and want to sue to put him in his place.

March 18th, 2013
BAD doctor should not be allowed to write prescriptions
Dr. Helfet-Hilliker wanted to get me with antipsychotics. He is challenging and is a smart bad person and should have his license taken away. He is insincere and should not be allowed to write the wrong prescription. I have Asian sensitivity, and he overdosed me on antipsychotics with the wrong prescription that caused profuse lactation, elevated prolactin levels, elevated IGF-1 levels and acromegaly that is causing joint pain and now I need plastic surgery because he overdosed me on the wrong strong bad medication.

June 25th, 2012
He is a wonderful doctor

June 20th, 2012
Dr. Helfet-Hilliker has really helped me. I feel like he really cares about me and how I am doing. He is a great listener.

March 31st, 2012