Dr. Daniel Heller MD Patient Reviews

September 21st, 2016
Sarcastic non caring person
My opinion of this doctor is he likes his money more than his patients. Nuro simulators are what he likes to sell to all his patients. Instead of fighting to get surgery, he wants to put a simulator in your body, which by the way costs $85,000. I finally found a doctor to help me, when he went in they found that my previous surgery's were not done well. Also was taken off Butrans abruptly and suffered the withdrawals in my life. I could have died, but he didn't care. He is not the doctor he claims to be. Please take my advice, don't. Don't put your life in his hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0 Stars

April 30th, 2016
CAPT, USN (RET.)
I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH DR. HELLER'S PAIN MANAGEMENT SERVICES. HE COMBINES A WARM BEDSIDE MANNER WITH THE SKILLS OF A VERY KNOWLEGABLE MED ICAL PROFESSIONAL. OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY.

November 11th, 2015
Great and caring doctor and nurse Millie is wonderful I call dr Heller McDreamy!

September 25th, 2014
I liked him!
Great doctor, seems to care and listen. He explores alternative therapy and not just narcotics. Staff was friendly and helpful, his nurse was bright and happy.

July 22nd, 2014
2 Appointments, Both Awful
Dr. Heller does seem annoyed that he has to see patients, but I've seen fine doctors that I wouldn't necessarily want to be stuck in an elevator with, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I had recently moved into the area, and had primarily been on medication management since suffering a series of work-related injuries 8 years ago. I wanted to try something new in addition to my current therapy, especially since I was told I was not a candidate for surgery. I was asked a series of questions, one of which asked if I had been sexually abused as a child. Although I wasn't sure what that had to do with my injuries nearly 40 years later, I answered honestly. Apparently a mistake--I was told on my second visit that I was at "high risk" for abusing my meds because I had been abused! He spent the remainder of the appointment pushing for me to get a neurostimulator ("like a Trans Am" were his words) and when I told him that previous "stimulation" therapies had done nothing for me, he told me that he would give me a referral for Suboxone. What a guy! Well, I know men aren't supposed to cry, but I was nearly in tears when I left. I felt even worse thinking about how his female patients who had the misfortune to be abused must feel...
Doctor's Response

My first and only priority is in caring for patients, and to ensure they receive the best care possible. If I came across as rude, or uncaring, I apologize. I try to follow the most effective medical protocols possible to help the patient achieve the best outcome.

June 2nd, 2014
In response to Simmons's mom. I strongly disagree with your comment, Dr Heller deeply cares about his patients. He spend time with a patient, is a very good listener and has excellent bedside manners. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

February 10th, 2014
Mrs
Great doctor. Listens very well.

August 8th, 2012
Fantastic!!!

July 30th, 2012
Great doctor.

June 7th, 2012
If you are in pain, Dr. Heller can help.

August 19th, 2011
Professional yet very caring. Great physician.

May 17th, 2011
Helpful and caring
Took time explaining diagnosis and found helpful treatment, very satisfied