A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hely is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hely
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hely Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hely, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hely graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Hely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Appalachian Orthopedic Center, Ltd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Hely MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Hely practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hely has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hely practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Surgeons.