A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hely
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hely Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hely, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hely graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Hely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Appalachian Orthopedic Center, Ltd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Hely MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Hely practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hely has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hely practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Orthopedic Surgeons.