Dr. Daniel Hendrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hendrick?

August 22nd, 2017

Dr. Hendrick is an amazing doctor. I had to move away from the area and was very upset having to find a new doctor. He is still my go to and I will check in with him yearly. Very good physician and takes his time to explain everything and any questions you have.

December 26th, 2014

Dr Hendrick is an excellent nephrologist. I moved away from Amarillo and he was a serious factor in my doubt about moving. I have had four nephrologists to date and although my current doctor is professional and courteous, there is just something above and beyond about Dr. Hendrick. His staff were also always extremely polite and helpful.

August 4th, 2017