Dr. Daniel Herdeman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Herdeman?

To: Dr. Dan Herdeman From: Leza Seagraves

Posted on March 4th, 2017

Want a caring doctor ? Want to be honest, and not judged ? This is the doctor to make yours ! He is compassionate, and caring. If you're about dishonesty, pass om him. He has no time for being the terrific doctor he is with cons. This gentleman is respectable, has integrity and will be straight with you about all of your medical needs. I'm 61 and have been to many doctors, I have never found a doctor that I have felt I could tell everything and anything to...but, Dr. Herdeman. I admire him, as a doctor and a friend. Most Sincerely, Leza Seagraves. 3/4/17'

Pitiful.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Has the mannerisms of a robot, he does not listen at all. He's liberal with prescribing pills, which is frustrating at times. Not interested in getting to the bottom of the health concerns I have during my visits, he'll simply throw pills at me. He'll spend 5-10 minutes with me spewing nonsense about the fact I am only 22 and there couldn't possibly be anything wrong with me. I don't trust this man at all with my health.

Hope you like spending money on name-brand drugs

Posted on February 5th, 2013

During the times I have seen him during appointments, I've been surprised by his lack of listening skills. On my first visit, I gave him a rundown of the various issues I've had (all of which are under control and don't greatly affect my daily life) When I told him that I was an athlete and had completed a half ironman and full marathon races, he told me that he basically wasn't worried about my health and that I was "fine".During a recent visit I told him I needed a prescription for acid reflux meds that would help save money vs. over-the-counter meds, he quickly prescribed Nexium, for which there is NO generic, and costs $230 for a month's supply. So essentially it would multiply my monthly cost by 10. The guy simply doesn't listen, and clearly has the best interests of drug companies in mind. Last year he also prescribed a topical gel for warts, which cost $300 for a tiny tube. I questioned the lack of generics several times with his staff, but was offered no options. I later found a topical solution for $20- too late. I'm just blown away by his inability to hear what I'm telling him. His exam room manner should have been a red flag, I don't get the sense he's really listening to what I'm saying, instead just plugging me into some predetermined hole that sounds right for my symptoms. And CLEARLY he is interested in getting me to spend my money on name-brand, outrageously-priced drugs when there are cheaper options available. If you're looking for a doctor to connect with who will work WITH you and not against you, look elsewhere. I am, starting NOW.

Taking care of me even when I am out of state

Posted on November 5th, 2009

Dr. Herdeman: Even though I am out of state you have taken great care of me. It's not everyday practice for a doctor to take good care of a person who he hardly knows and who he has only seen once, but as I said before I will travel to you every six months so I do not lose you as my doctor. I will be seeing you soon.

Posted on June 30th, 2017