Dr. Daniel Herron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Herron?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 26th, 2011

I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Herron did my ultra sound and biopsy. He was wonderful. I have never met a doctor that was so kind and gentle during this very difficult time for me. Not only was he upfront and honest, he even called me at home to make sure that I had received the results of the biopsy. We have since spoken on the phone a couple of times and he has helped me with my many questions I have had since the diagnosis. I wish he could be my main doctor to deal with the cancer.

Metastatic Melanoma