Overall Review

June 28th, 2012
My 8 month old son had surgery for hypospadias correction and Dr. Herz was amazing! He has a great bedside manner and told us what to expect in the recovery room and in the weeks to follow. He took his time in surgery (2hrs) to make everything look normal. He personally came out to the waiting area after his surgery and told us how it went. He answered all of our many questions and respected our concerns both in the pre-op appt and on the day of surgery. He went into detail about my son's prescription medications and he took the time to read the labels of our OTC pain meds to properly care for his pain level. It has now been 4 weeks post surgery and he is healing very well with no infections. I hope you don't have to ever see your baby go through surgery, but if you do, I strongly recommend Dr. Herz. He put our minds at ease and did a great job.

January 13th, 2011
DR. DANIEL HERZ
My son had surgery with dr. herz and he did very well. Dr. Herz had a great bedside manner and made us feel comfortable. He is very honest and makes sure you have all questins answered. He drew us pictures of what he needed to do to our son and reassured us that he has done this surgery over 800 times. He tries to make you feel as comfortable as you can without sugar coating it. He is a very caring doctor with a lot of passion behind his work.