The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Herzig
Dr. Daniel Herzig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Herzig is affiliated with OHSU Hospital & Clinics, Providence St Vincent Medical Center and Tuality Community Hospital. Dr. Herzig has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Herzig has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Daniel Herzig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Clifford Deveney
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Portland, OR 0 mi47
Dr. Albert Starr
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Portland, OR 0 mi64