A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hey, Sleep Medicine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hey graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Spurgeon Hey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Hey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hey has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hey practices Family Medicine near Hurt, VA.
See Hurt Family Physicians.