A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hey, Sleep Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hey
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hey graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Spurgeon Hey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Hey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hey has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hey practices Family Medicine near Hurt, VA.
See Hurt Family Physicians.