Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Hey
Dr. Daniel Hey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Hey is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital and Carolinas HealthCare System - Blue Ridge Morganton. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Hey has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Daniel Hey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.
Dr. Sharon Sweede
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Asheville, NC 0.60 mi37
Dr. Charles Murray
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Asheville, NC 1.08 mi41
Dr. Elizabeth Twardon
Asheville, NC 1.12 mi21