The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Hightower
Dr. Daniel Hightower, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monterey, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Hightower is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula and Community Hosp Of The Monterey, Monterey, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Hightower has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Daniel Hightower is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.
Dr. Andrew Schmidt
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Monterey, CA 0 mi21
Dr. Anthony Filly
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Monterey, CA 0 mi
Dr. Ernst Hansch
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Monterey, CA 0 mi23