A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hilbrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilbrich graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hilbrich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Andrew Hilbrich DO is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Hilbrich practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hilbrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hilbrich practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI.
See Garden City Dermatologists and Garden City Pathologists.