A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hinshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinshaw
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hinshaw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hinshaw, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Colonic Diseases
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Reperfusion Injury
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinshaw graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hinshaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Hinshaw MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Hinshaw practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hinshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hinshaw practices Surgery and Hospice and Palliative Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Hospice & Palliative Specialists.