A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hinshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hinshaw, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Colonic Diseases
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Reperfusion Injury
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinshaw graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hinshaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinshaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans