A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hoag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hoag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoag graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hoag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Hoag practice?
Dr. Daniel Hoag practices Family Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
See Queen Creek Family Physicians.