A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hoard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hoard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Sports Medicine General Orthopedics Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement Metal on Metal Hip Replacement Trauma Knee Revision Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hoard has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Hoard practice?
Dr. Daniel Hoard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.