A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hoard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hoard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoard
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hoard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoard has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Hoard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Hoard practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hoard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hoard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.