Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Hoard
Dr. Daniel Hoard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI, with another office in Farmington Hills, MI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hoard is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital, Hutzel Women's Hospital and Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus. Dr. Hoard has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Hoard has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Daniel Hoard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.
Dr. Julie Henry-Kelly
Warren, MI 0.17 mi21
Dr. Anna Babushkina
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Warren, MI 0.88 mi8
Dr. Sukhbir Guram
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Warren, MI 0.88 mi12