A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hoffman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Hoffman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Adam Scott Hoffman DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hoffman practices Internal Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists.