A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Holena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Holena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Holena, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holena graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Holena has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Norman Holena MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Daniel N. Holena practice?
- Dr. Daniel Holena has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Holena practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.