Dr. Daniel Holena Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Holena?

All in a days work...

Posted on September 30th, 2009

Dr. Daniel Holena is a top surgeon at Penn. After my husband suffered an accidental work related fall of 30ft I did not know if he would make it. Dr Daniel Holena saved my husband's life. My husband was flown to HUP via PENN Star and had internal bleeding. The excellent skills of trauma team especially the SICU nurses definitely made a difference in my husband's outcome & the well being of his family.

Metastatic Melanoma